Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update

Well for all of you following me on twitter and facebook, you know that the last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic with training, sponsors, resting, interviews, ect. However I am loving every minute of it and enjoying the journey. The past couple weeks have brought ups and downs in my training but on an overall view, I have gotten a lot stronger. Also I have aquired more sponsors which is great. I would like to thank all of them as they are helping me tremendously to achieve my dream.

Cardio Systems
Golden Steel and Recycling
Hammer Nutrition
Sport Legs
Allegra Printing
Knives Infinity
Surwill Insurance
Chris Cook

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!!

Also I have recently talked with the Billings Outpost Newspaper and Magic City Magazine and have done interviews with both regarding my trip. There will be an article featured in the Billings Outpost and a Q&A article in the Magic City Magazine. Both coming out within the next couple months. I will keep you posted on exact issues they will be in as I find out. I know the Magic City Magazine article will most likely be in the March issue.

In the next couple weeks, Allegra Printing will be sending me 500 silicone wristbands to help with fundraising for my trip to Belgium. They are red, white, and blue and will say: DARE TO BE UNCOMMON" on one end and "JBCA 2010" on the other to represent the Johan Bruyneel Cycling Academy, which is the team I will be racing for. The quote on it comes from my favorite quote: "Common men go knowhere, you have to be uncommon". I love it!!! Thank you Allen and Allegra for the contribution. I have not decided on a price yet but all proceeds will go straight to funding my trip. Also all people/sponosors will get a free one for donating money and/or product. So let me know if you want one and I will get it to you.

Thank you for checking in and make sure to check out the twitter feed on the right side of the blog for day to day updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quick math big guy. If you would have lined up a job when you arrived back in Montana you would have $3000+ to put towards your trip. Maybe if you would show a little initiative then people would be more willing to be charitible towards you. As it stands you act like a spoiled brat that oozes entitlement. How is this sport unlike anyother endeavour that you have undertaken? Your track record shows that as soon as you face real competition you fold. Your failure to stick around long enough to race even once with Brevard is another case in point. You needed $$$ to play golf in HI, you needed $$$ to go to college now you need $$$ to go overseas. You may have your mother buffaloed but no-one else is buying your bullshit.